1” / 3cm
- $29.00 / yard
- Content: 63% Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose, 22% Latex, 15% Cellulose
- Finish: None
- Backing: Polyester/Cotton Osnaburg
- Weight: 10.2 oz/ly (316 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
- Repeat: Non-match
- Bolt Size: 50 yards (46 m)
- Maintenance: W-Clean with water-based cleanser.
- Traffic: Suitable for heavy duty applications with the exception of high traffic corridors.
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 200+ hours
- Contributes to LEED MR Credit 4.1&4.2, Recycled Content
- Contributes to LEED MR Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED MR Credit 7, Certified Wood
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- FSC Certified
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
3 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2004 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license