2″ / 5cm
- $85.00 / yard
- Content: 61% Cotton, 39% Solution-Dyed Post-Industrial Recycled Nylon
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Crypton, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: Acrylic
- Weight: 15.9 oz/ly (493 gr/lm)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
Repeat: 50" V, 14" H
(126cm V, 36cm H)
Railroaded Repeat: 14" V, 50" H
(36cm V, 126cm H)
- Bolt Size: 55 yards (50 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Note: Shown railroaded.
- Abrasion: 180,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 4.1&4.2, Recycled Content
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- PFOA-Free Finish
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
3 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2012 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license