1″ / 2.5cm
- Chenille Cord 407808
Design: Lisa Scull
- $64.00 / yard
- Content: 43% Solution-Dyed Post-Industrial Recycled Nylon, 42% Solution-Dyed Nylon, 13% Polyester, 2% Polyolefin
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Crypton
- Backing: Acrylic
- Weight: 22 oz/ly (682 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
Repeat: 1/4" V
(1cm V), Suitable for non-match application
Railroaded Repeat: 1/4" H
(1cm H), Suitable for non-match application
- Bolt Size: 55 yards (50 m)
- Maintenance: W/S/B-Clean with water-based cleanser; mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent, or diluted household bleach.
- Note: Shown railroaded.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Abrasion: 100,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 200+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 4.1&4.2, Recycled Content
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Heavy Metal Free Dyes
- PFOA-Free Finish
5 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2000 Maharam