1″ / 2.5cm
- $95.00 / yard
- Content: 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
- Finish: Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: None
- Weight: 16.5 oz/ly (512 gr/lm)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
Repeat: 6 1/4" V, 6 1/2" H
(16cm V, 17cm H)
- Bolt Size: 54 yards (49 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Abrasion: 47,000 double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Circles was designed by Charles and Ray Eames for a 1947 textile competition at the Museum of Modern Art.
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2000 Eames Office. A Charles and Ray Eames Design™ fabric. All rights reserved.