1” / 3cm
- $90.00 / yard
- Content: 75% Rayon, 25% Polyester
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: Acrylic
- Weight: 10.2 oz/ly (316 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
Repeat: 5 1/2" V, 3" H
(14cm V, 8cm H)
- Bolt Size: 55 yards (50 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Abrasion: 33,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED IEQ Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- PFOA-Free Finish
- Crosspatch was designed by Charles and Ray Eames for a 1947 textile competition at the Museum of Modern Art.
3 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2000 Eames Office. A Charles and Ray Eames Design™ fabric. All rights reserved.