4″ / 10cm
- Departure 399483
Design: Tony Conway
- Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
- Content: 48% Cellulose, 35% Latex, 17% Nylon
- Finish: Washable
- Backing: None
- Reference Dimension: 10' H x 16' 8" W (305cm x 508cm)
- Customs: Repeatable, Scalable
- Maintenance: W-Clean with water-based cleanser.
- Traffic: Moderate Traffic-Suitable for heavy duty applications with the exception of high traffic corridors.
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- With an emphasis on shape, Tony Conway combines layers of photography, drawing, and painting to produce his images of people in public spaces. Departure deals with transit and the fluctuations of memory.
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2010 Tony Conway, Maharam under license