1″ / 2.5cm
- $120.00 / yard
- Content: 92% Wool, 8% Nylon
- Finish: None
- Custom Finishes Available: Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock, PFOA-Free Stain Resistant Finish
- Backing: None
- Weight: 18 oz/ly (558 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
Repeat: 1" H
(3cm H), Suitable for non-match application
- Bolt Size: 44 yards (40 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Abrasion: 40,000+ cycles, Martindale method
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 - 1973).
3 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2002 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license