1″ / 2.5cm
- $95.00 / yard
- Content: 51% Rayon, 49% Cotton
- Finish: PFOA-Free Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Crypton, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: None
- Weight: 13.9 oz/ly (431 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
Repeat: 2 3/4" V, 2 1/4" H
(7cm V, 6cm H)
- Bolt Size: 50 yards (46 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Abrasion: 40,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- PFOA-Free Finish
- Pavement was designed in 1950 by Irving Harper of the George Nelson Studio for Schiffer Prints.
3 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2001 George Nelson, Maharam under license