1” / 3cm
- Small Dot Pattern 458320
Design: Charles and Ray Eames, 1947
- Collection: Textiles of the 20th Century
- $95.00 / yard
- Content: 71% Cotton, 29% Polyester
- Finish: Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: None
- Weight: 16.8 oz/ly (521 gr/lm)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
Repeat: 7 1/2" V, 12 3/4" H
(19cm V, 32cm H)
- Bolt Size: 54 yards (49 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Abrasion: 42,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED MR Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED IEQ Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Small Dot Pattern was designed by Charles and Ray Eames for a 1947 textile competition at the Museum of Modern Art.
3 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2000 Eames Office. A Charles and Ray Eames Design™ fabric. All rights reserved.