1” / 3cm
- $100.00 / yard
- Content: 73% Cotton, 27% Polyester
- Finish: Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: None
- Weight: 23.6 oz/ly (732 gr/lm)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
Repeat: 10" V, 28" H
(25cm V, 71cm H)
- Bolt Size: 54 yards (49 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Abrasion: 51,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED MR Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED IEQ Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
3 years. See Terms and Conditions
for more information.
© 2002 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license