1″ / 2.5cm
- $30.00 / yard
- Content: 63% Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose, 22% Latex, 15% Cellulose
- Backing: Polyester/Cotton Osnaburg
- Weight: 10.2 oz/ly (316 gr/lm)
- Width: 54" (137cm)
Repeat: 6" V, 13" H
(15cm V, 33cm H)
- Bolt Size: 50 yards (46 m)
- Maintenance: W-Clean with water-based cleanser.
- Traffic: Moderate-Suitable for heavy duty applications with the exception of high traffic corridors.
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 200+ hours
- FSC Certified
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 4.1&4.2, Recycled Content
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 7, Certified Wood
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
- None. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2004 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license