1″ / 2.5cm
- $105.00 / yard
- Content: 77% Cotton, 23% Polyester
- Finish: Stain Resistant
- Custom Finishes Available: Antimicrobial Stain Resistant Finish with Impermeable Backing, Nano-Tex, Nano-Tex with Durablock
- Backing: None
- Weight: 21.5 oz/ly (667 gr/lm)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
Repeat: 5" V, 4 1/4" H
(13cm V, 11cm H)
- Bolt Size: 54 yards (49 m)
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Abrasion: 51,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture and Seating
- Contributes to LEED 2009 HC MR Credit 5, Furniture and Medical Furnishings
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Alexander Girard designed this textile during his tenure as founding director of the Herman Miller Textile Division (1952 to 1973).
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2001 Girard Studio, LLC, Maharam under license
Checker Split by Alexander Girard, 1965
77% Cotton, 23% Polyester
51,000+ double rubs
$105.00 / yard