8″ / 20.5cm
- Renard 2 399445
Design: Harmen Liemburg
- Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
- Content: 48% Cellulose, 35% Latex, 17% Nylon
- Finish: Washable
- Backing: None
- Reference Dimension: 10' H x 16' 8" W (305cm x 508cm)
- Customs: Scalable
- Maintenance: W-Clean with water-based cleanser.
- Traffic: Moderate Traffic-Suitable for heavy duty applications with the exception of high traffic corridors.
- Note on Mold: Intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture on or within walls. Application must conform to current Installation Guidelines included in each shipment or available at maharam.com.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for walls. See flame certificate for specific testing information.
- Lightfastness: 40+ hours
- Contributes to LEED 2009 Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Renard 2, a digital collage of archival wood-block engravings, creates a modern composition rife with mischief.
- 3 years. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
© 2009 Harmen Liemburg, Maharam under license
Installation is sized, priced and produced on a project-specific basis.
Renard 2, a digital collage of archival wood-block engravings, creates a modern composition rife with mischief.